KCP is small enough to give you the personal treatment you deserve, yet versatile enough to offer a wide variety of therapy programs for all of your wellness needs – all in a new state of the art 2,600 square foot facility. Located in south Charlotte, KCP
has been motivating healthy lifestyles for more than 10 years.
The friendly, licensed staff at KCP provide unprecedented attention with one-on-one consultation and treatment sessions. You won’t receive care and understanding like this anywhere else!
KCP was created in response to patient needs in this ever-changing health care environment. In traditional settings where productivity is the emphasis, KCP is unique. Our emphasis is on the patient. We believe in one-on-one treatment with hands-on care by a licensed physical therapist. Our goal is to meet our client’s goals, be it return to work, play golf or tennis, or maybe just a walk to the mailbox.
What Makes KCP Different?
- We take a comprehensive total body approach with our focus solely concentrated on our clients
- Our licensed physical therapists all have over 20 years of experience
- We provide patients and referral sources with cutting-edge specialized services such as women’s health, neuromuscular massage and senior fitness
- Our fitness and yoga classes are individually developed to our patients’ needs, physical abilities and personal goals
- We are continually adding to our already extensive list of services in an effort to provide the most comprehensive approach to rehabilitation available in the Charlotte-Metro area
- We believe in one-on-one treatment with hands-on care by a licensed physical therapist